On 18th September 1928 was made a test flight of LZ 127 Graf Zeppelin. It was an airship constructed in Germany (during the interwar period) by Luftschiffbau Zeppelin GmbH in Friedrichshafen. The airship was withdrew from passenger use in 1937, three years later it was ordered to dismantle by German commander Hermann Göring. For 7 years of regular flights the airship transported 13 thousand people and traveled 1,7 million kilometers.
O Redakcja Świat