On 11th August 1921 on the air port in Rakowice near Cracow was formed second wing. It was a division of Polish Army of the Second Polish Republic. It was formed due to an order from 20th July 1921. The first commander was sublieutenant Ernest Cieślewski. The division operated for 18 years, and was dissolved in August 1939.
O Redakcja Świat