Building for a Sustainable World Class Aerospace Future… Speakers confirmed for 2013 ANAF
The partnership between The Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), The North West Aerospace Alliance (NWAA) and The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) has once again secured an impressive line up of speakers for the 2013 ANAF event.
This is your chance to find out how the latest strategies, policies and funding programmes will influence and shape the future of the aerospace industry.
- Gordon Birtwistle MP, Liberal Democrat Member of Parliament for Burnley. Gordon is also the Chair of Lib Dem Parliamentary Committee on Business, Innovation and Skills; Co-Founder of the Lib Dem Campaign for Manufacturing and the Chair of the APPG on Apprenticeships. He will talk on the National Aerospace Strategy (NAS) and the effect this will have on the aerospace industry.
- Jeff Taylor, ADS Group Jeff Taylor, Director – Aerospace Policy and Strategy ADS.To talk on the Aerospace Growth Partnership (AGP).
- Martin Wright, Cheif Executive Officer, North West Aerospace Alliance Martin Wright, Chief Executive of North West Aerospace Alliance. Martin will talk on the Growing Autonomous Mission Management Applications (GAMMA) programme, funded by the Regional Growth Fund.
- David Holmes, BAE Systems David Holmes, Director of Investment & Infrastructure Services & MAI Manufacturing Function, BAE Systems
- Professor Samia Nefti-Meziani. Professor Samia Nefti-Meziani, Head of Autonomous Systems and Advanced Robotics Research Centre, University of Salford