Airbus Helicopters has today (07.10) announced the latest axis of its HCare services development with the release of two new families of digital Connected Services: HCare Fleet and HCare Flight.
HCare Fleet offers digital services to support and ease maintenance operations through two new solutions:
· Fleet Keeper is the only Airbus Helicopters-approved solution providing a digital cloud-based alternative to the traditional paper technical log book. It is compatible with all Airbus Helicopters rotorcraft as well as those of other manufacturers.
· Envision is a comprehensive and modular Maintenance Information System (MIS) for customers seeking to efficiently support their maintenance, logistics and airworthiness management in one, complete system. Developed by Rusada, Envision is particularly adapted to customers operating large, often mixed fleets and is available via a client server or in a cloud base.
HCare Flight delivers an easier and safer way to manage flight preparation, from performance computation iPad apps up to a fully integrated Electronic Flight Bag (EFB).
· H175 Weight&Balance allows customers to ensure that safe operational limits are respected by computing H175 weight and balance, taking into account the specific mission profile, payload and optional equipment. It will become available for the H225 and H130 by late 2015 and for additional Airbus Helicopters aircraft in 2016.
· H175 Performance computes all aspects of Flight Manual performance figures in one, single mobile application. It will also be extended to other Airbus Helicopters aircraft in 2016.
· Helitab is an all-in-one EFB built into a Panasonic Toughpad tablet to be ready for the most demanding missions and environments. It integrates performance calculations with additional flight planning solutions, including map displays, weather, airport information and NOTAM (notice to airmen) details. Helitab also offers a direct and seamless connection to Airbus Helicopters flight management systems.
“We are offering customers smart, powerful tools that allow them to collect, process and exchange data to efficiently manage their operations,” said Matthieu Louvot, Senior Vice President of Customer Service at Airbus Helicopters. “Our new services provide the benefits of digitalization in a user-friendly way. This is just one of the many improvements we are making as a company to ensure our customers have the best helicopter solutions at their disposal.”
As advanced data analytics is key to Airbus Helicopters’ product and service improvement strategy, the company has signed a long-term partnership with Accenture to support the development of data-based predictive approaches. The partners will jointly design, develop and host cloud solutions to digitalize operators’ daily activities, optimize customer fleet usage and improve efficiency.
Source / Author: Airbus Helicopters
Photo: Airbus Helicopters