This Halloween, Wings Over the Rockies will transform into a fun and spooky haunted hangar filled with all sorts of creatures from outer space.
- Stop by the Ooey Gooey room
- Pose for a photo with your favorite Star Wars or sci-fi character
- Explore Colorado Movie Cars
- Climb in the cockpits of historic airplanes
- Watch robot demonstrations and liquid nitrogen experiments
- Fill up your goody bag with special treats
And, don’t miss the chance to enter our space and alien costume contest.
All activities are included in regular Museum admission. Free for Museum Members.
Located at the Historic Lowry Air Force Base Hangar No. 1 near Alameda and Quebec.
Source / Author: Wings Over the Rockies