Contact: krzysztof.kuska [ at ] infolotnicze.pl
- placed in the right sidebar
Non-standard forms of advertising:
- sponsored article
- product overview
- own expert department for our partners
- a separate department in a prominent place dedicated to products and services provided by our partner
- other forms – please contact us at krzysztof.kuska (at) infolotnicze.pl
Terms of advertising on the infolotnicze.pl web portal
§ 1. General provisions
2. In particular, the Terms of Advertising specify the rights and obligations of the Advertiser and the Publisher.
3. Each Advertiser shall be obliged to familiarize himself with the contents of the Terms of Advertising and to accept its provisions.
4. If an Advertiser sends materials for publication on the Portal, it shall be understood that the Advertiser has accepted the contents of the Terms of Advertising.
5. It is impossible for Advertisers to only accept selected provisions of the Terms of Advertising.
§ 2. Definitions
For the purposes of the Terms of Advertising, the words listed below shall have the following meaning:
a) Portal – the Internet-based news portal, operating under the name “Infolotnicze”, accessible at https://www.infolotnicze.pl, publishing content related to aviation (military and civilian) and history, in the capacity of a typical news website; the online platform is open to users; it allows for publication of pieces submitted by users that lie within the website’s scope of interest;
b) Administrator – the entity that makes the Portal’s resources and services available to the public; the Administrator is Krzysztof Kuska (os. Zwycięstwa 14/100, 61-647 Poznań);
d) Advertiser – any person using the resources and services of the Portal related to the capability of publishing commercial content (informational – advertising) or conducting advertising campaigns for said person, according to the rules specified in the Terms of Advertising. The following entities may be Advertisers: natural persons over the age of 18 having capacity to perform acts in law, legal persons and organizational entities without legal personality, but able to acquire rights and assume obligations on their own behalf;
f) Terms of Advertising – this document specifying in particular the rights and obligations of the Advertisers, the Publisher and Administrator related to the functioning of the Portal with regard to the publication of commercial content (informational – advertising) and execution of advertising campaigns; within the necessary scope the Terms of Advertising should be treated as rules and regulations defined in art. 8 of the Act dated July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Dz. U. of 2002, No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
g) Data Communications System – a set of cooperating IT devices and software, allowing for the processing and storage, as well as the transmission and reception of data via telecommunications networks, with the use of a terminal unit suitable for the given network type, as defined in the Act dated July 16, 2004 on Telecommunications Law (Dz. U. No. 171, item 1800 as amended);
h) Service (Services) – services provided by the Administrator/Publisher through electronic channels, according to the provisions of the Terms of Advertising, with the use of the Portal;
i) Publisher – person holding the rights to the Portal’s title and the right to publish the Internet magazine under said title, specified in the Register of Dailies and Magazines maintained by the District Court in Poznań under the number RPR 2900; currently, the Administrator is the Publisher;
j) Link – fragment of a website allowing users to go to a different website without the need of typing in the address by hand;
k) Ad; Advertising Campaign – content aimed at promoting goods or services specified by the Advertiser;
l) Running the ad – one-time displaying of the ad together with the website, on which the ad had been placed;
ł) Advertising Material – materials necessary to run the ad, provided by the Advertiser.
§ 3. General conditions of publishing ads
1. Payments for Ads published on the Portal are settled in the following manner:
1.1. Fixed price – agreed-upon price for running the ad for a specified period.
1.2 One time payment for publishing
2. All items in the price list are gross prices.
3. The Publisher shall not be held accountable for failed or incomplete execution of the Advertising Campaign caused by force majeure events, or by circumstances that were beyond the control of the Publisher, which the Publisher could not have predicted or secured himself against.
4. Until the Publisher confirms its acceptance, any advertising order only constitutes an offer as defined by the provisions of the Civil Code. In order for a contract to be concluded the Publisher has to first confirm the acceptance of the offer, which can also be done by beginning to run of the advert.
§ 4. Ordering procedure and payment for advertising
1. The Ads are ordered in writing, by signing a contract with the Publisher. A written copy should be delivered to the address listed in the “Contact” section.
2. Submitting an advertising order and confirming in by both sides shall be understood as the conclusion of a contract.
3. The payment for the Ad is to be settled after the Ad running period specified in the order.
4. The payment for the Ad shall be transferred to the bank account specified by the Publisher within 7 days of the conclusion of the Ad running period.
§ 5. Order cancellation
1. It is possible to cancel the ordered Advertising Campaign up to 5 days before the commencement of its running period without additional fees.
2. If the Advertising Campaign is cancelled less than 5 days before the commencement of its running period, a contractual penalty shall be charged in the amount of 50% of total price for the advertising campaign specified in the contract.
3. Cancelling the Advertising Campaign shall be made in writing or shall otherwise be invalid.
4. The date of commencement of the Ad running period is the date of first displaying of the Ad on the Portal.
§ 6. Order execution and Ad contents
1. The Advertiser should provide materials that are ready for publication at least 7 days before the commencement of advertising campaign.
2. If the Advertiser fails to comply with the aforementioned provision, the Publisher reserves the right to delay the execution of the advertising campaign without an obligation to indemnify the Advertiser.
3. Within 2-5 days after the Campaign has run its course, the Publisher shall send the Advertiser a campaign report complete with statistics. On previous request, it is possible to deliver current statistical data on an ongoing basis, provided that an appropriate data delivery schedule is agreed upon in advance.
4. We reserve the right to refuse the provision of advertising/promotional services if such services are in any way illegal, incompatible with the Portal’s policy or harmful to the Portal’s reputation.
5. The Advertiser shall be held accountable for the contents of any Advert. It is his responsibility to ensure its compliance with copyright law and civil law.
6. The Advertiser shall be held liable for any infringement of rights of third parties and any damage resulting from the publication of the Advert. The Advertiser represents that in the event of any claims lodged by third parties against the Publisher/Administrator due to infringement of their rights resulting from the use of materials submitted by the Advertiser, the Advertiser shall settle all costs of possible legal proceedings, costs of court representation and costs of damages awarded by the court or agreed upon in settlement, and that he shall enter into rights and obligations of the Publisher/Administrator in the event of possible court trials or shall participate in such trials in support of the Publisher/Administrator. The Publisher/Administrator undertakes to promptly inform the Advertiser of any claims lodged by third parties.
7. The Publisher reserves the right to identify Ads by using customary phrases such as: “advert”, “advertisement”, “sponsored article”, etc.
8. We reserve the right to refuse or halt the publication of an Ad, if the Ad in question infringes the rights of third parties, fails to comply with generally binding principles of social interaction, or inconveniences the Portal Users.
9. It is prohibited to include system icons in the Ad, such as: “close”, “OK”, window minimize icons or window close icons, if their intended function is different than their typical function (e.g. if clicking any such icon results in redirecting or other action that is contrary to the icon’s default function).
10. We do not consent to the publication of Ads in the form of messages or system notifications or in any form imitating the elements of the Portal’s websites.
§ 6. Technical requirements
1. Maximum size of the ad file cannot exceed 50 kB.
2. Acceptable formats: JPEG, PNG.
3. Ad dimensions are listed at Advertise.
4. It is possible to commission non-standard sizes and forms for Ads.
§ 7. Complaints
1. All complaints should be reported to the Administrator no later than within 14 (fourteen) days of conclusion of Ad running period, by sending a suitable message to the following address: krzysztof.kuska ( at ) infolotnicze.pl. If no complaints are lodged within the specified period, the campaign shall be considered to have been carried out properly.
2. A properly lodged complaint should include the following information: Advertiser specification (full name, firm name, email address, correspondence address, phone number), subject of the complaint, and circumstances substantiating the complaint.
3. If an Advertiser fails to provide the aforementioned information, the Advertiser’s complaint shall not be considered.
4. Complaints will be considered by the Administrator within 14 (fourteen) days of the day of being effectively reported.
5. Once a complaint has been considered, the Administrator will inform the Advertiser of the resulting decision in writing, by sending a notice to the email address specified in the complaint report.
6. The Administrator reserves the right to ignore a complaint if it was reported more than 14 (fourteen) days after the occurrence of the reason for the complaint.
§ 8. Miscellaneous
1. Generally binding regulations, in particular – the provisions of the Civil Code, shall apply to any matters not addressed in the Terms of Advertising.
2. Any disputes resulting from the publication of ads on the Portal shall be settled in amicable manner.
3. If it proves impossible to resolve a dispute amicably, it shall be settled by a common court competent for the registered office of the Administrator; the governing law shall be the law of Poland.
4. The Terms of Advertising become effective on: 27.02.2013.
5. The primary version of the Terms of Advertising is the on-line version published at https://www.infolotnicze.pl.
In any matters regarding advertising, please contact us at: krzysztof.kuska ( at ) infolotnicze.pl